Monday, August 12, 2013

Ask and It Is Given Cards by Esther & Jerry Hicks

I've been going through some challenging health related issues the past month that have been difficult to deal with over the past few weeks. 

The good news is that I am finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel with some small, but very wonderful steps forward. I'm still continuing to work towards improving my health one step at a time and one day at a time.

One of the many things that has helped me through this difficult time has been to read the Ask and It Is Given Cards by Esther & Jerry Hicks

This 60-Card Deck of beautifully illustrated cards contains wonderful messages of love, hope, and inspiration that helps one through difficult/trying times! 

I love the size and shape of these cards, along with their glossy finish. The 60-Card Deck is held inside a lovely box. I usually read a few of the cards at any given time that speak most to my heart.

One of my favorite quotes in the 'Ask and It Is Given Cards' is as follows:


"Absolute Well-Being is the Basis of My Universe.
Well-Being is the basis of All-That-Is.
It flows to you and through you.
You only have to allow it.
Like the air you breathe, you only have to
open, relax, and draw it into your Being."



Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment