Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Perfect Halloween Costume For Book Lovers

The Diction-Fairy**
I came across this photograph on a Bookstore Facebook page that I like.

Isn't this Halloween costume awesome?? The wearer of the costume becomes a Diction-Fairy!

I have no idea if this is a store bought costume or made by one talented person with some serious sewing skills! 

All I can ask is, where can I find my own Diction-Fairy costume?? If I had any sort of sewing skills, I'd try making one for myself to wear on Halloween. I will not be dressing up for Halloween this year. I haven't done so since my college days. Is anyone dressing up for Halloween this year and will YOU be wearing a book or literary themed costume??

**By the way, no books were harmed in the making of this costume! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment