Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving to All!!

Today I feel blessed in more ways than one. I'm truly grateful for all the positive things in my life. I am married to the love of my life. I have a close, loving relationship with my mother and step-father. I live on California's beautiful central coast within a community I love. I have two wonderful Pomeranians as pets and I couldn't love them more... Plus, so much more!

I am also so grateful and thankful for my love of reading books. My mom use to read to me as a toddler before bedtime each night, which began my adventurous journey into the fun filled world of reading books. 

I also enjoy posting book reviews and related book news to my book blog... And I also enjoy reading comments left by readers like you!

This year, I discovered some wonderful new authors and amazing books. I know the year isn't over with yet, but so far I'd say that 'The Art of Racing in the Rain' by Garth Stein and 'Mind Over Medicine' by Lissa Rankin, M.D, have to be my favorite books read this year. It'll be difficult to top either book as my favorite reads for 2013.

I've also become somewhat addicted to listening to audiobooks this year! I've enjoyed listening to audiobooks in recent years, but have really hit my audiobook stride this year.

I look forward to seeing where my reading journey leads me in the future!

Thank you for reading my post today! Share your reading journey with me... What new books, authors, etc. have struck a chord with you in 2013?

No comments:

Post a Comment