Monday, November 11, 2013

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon Day #5 Check-In

Okay, today is the last day of the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon and I'm kind of sad to see that it is coming to an end. I've enjoyed reading holiday themed books with other readers also participating in the festive Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon this year.

I didn't keep track as to how much time I spent reading today for the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon. However, I did finish reading through to page 110 of the 'Christmas Cookie Murder' by Leslie Meier. I'm roughly halfway through this novel at this time. 

So, as it stands, I did finish reading 'An O'Brien Family Christmas' by Sherryl Woods and the first 110 pages of the 'Christmas Cookie Murder' by Leslie Meier during the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon. 

I didn't quite reach my goal of reading three holiday themed books during the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon, but I did have fun reading during this event

I do plan to finish reading the 'Christmas Cookie Murder' by Leslie Meier by the end of this week.

For those of you who participated in the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon this year, did you reach the reading goals you set for yourself? Which book or books did you enjoy reading the most for this event?

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment