Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Finds #23

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


Okay, laughing out loud, but I purchased two more books this week from our local Friends of the Library Used Bookstore. So, much for not buying myself any more books this year. The books were really inexpensive and the money helps support the local library, so that's my reasoning for making my purchase... Other than I'm a book buying addict!

Here are the two book titles I purchased:

1. Acqua Alta by Donna Leon

2. Bookplate Special by Lorna Barrett

So which book titles have you recently added to your cllection or reading wishlist??

No comments:

Post a Comment