Friday, February 7, 2014

Friday Finds # 26

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


I've become an avid audiobook listener. So, when I learned about the Humble Audiobook Bundle, a pay what you want price for audiobooks, I couldn't resist taking advantage of the awesome deal presented through their website! I have acquired eleven new MP3 audiobooks, which are DRM-Free. Part of the money goes to support a charity! Click on the above link to see the names of the eleven titles I purchased. :-)

Which new books have you added to your reading list this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment