Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Finds #29

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


This week I've only added one new book to my reading pile. It's an unabridged audiobook titled Spilt Milk by Brazilian writer Chico Buarque.This will be my first experience with anything written by Chico Buarque. I'm looking forward to experiencing this novel in audiobook format as I've really become addicted to listening to audiobooks versus reading them. 

Which books have you added to your reading pile or reading wishlist this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment