Tuesday, March 4, 2014

25 Websites For Literature Lovers

I recently discovered an article on Flavorwire titled The 25 Best Websites for Literature Lovers by Jason Diamond. In the article, Diamond writes:
It’s an interesting relationship that book lovers have with the Internet: most would rather read a physical book than something on an iPad or Kindle, and even though an Amazon purchase is just two or three clicks away, dedicated readers would rather take a trip to their local indie bookstore. Yet the literary world occupies a decent-sized space on the web. Readers, writers, publishers, editors, and everybody in between are tweeting, Tumbling, blogging, and probably even Vine-ing about their favorite books. In case the demise of Google Reader threw your literary Internet browsing into a dark void, here’s a list of 25 book sites to bookmark.
I found this article to be a great resource for me as I discovered many new book sites for literature lovers that I look forward to perusing in my free time. I hope you find a few gems among them too. Click on above link to learn more!!

2 comments: