Wednesday, June 4, 2014

10 Books to Help You Understand the Modern City!!

Since I live in a bustling city myself, I was intrigued by an article I discovered on the io9 website titled 10 Books That Could Change the Way You Understand Modern Cities by Annalee Newitz. In the article, Newitz writes the following:
We have just entered the Urban Age, when the majority of the world's population lives in cities. Most of us may live in the metropolis, but these miracles of engineering and cultural productivity are almost impossible to understand. These ten books will help you untangle the mysteries of today's city life.
Click on the above link to discover which books made the cut for helping us to understand life in the modern city. Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment