Tuesday, June 3, 2014

If You Enjoyed Reading The Fault In Our Stars...

I listened to the unabridged audio version of The Fault in Our Stars by John not too long ago and enjoyed it immensely, despite crying through many sad scenes/passages written in the novel. 

Now the movie version of The Fault in Our Stars is coming out to theaters this month and I'm not sure I want to see the movie for two reasons... 1. The movie based on the book is never as good as the book itself. 2. I'm not sure I want to see a sad movie and cry my eyes out knowing what'll happen. Are you planning to see the movie version of The Fault in Our Stars?

If you read and enjoyed The Fault in Our Stars, you may be interested in 17 other book titles I discovered in an article posted on Buzzfeed titled 17 Books To Read If You Liked "The Fault In Our Stars" by Arielle Calderon.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment