Thursday, June 5, 2014

My Man Jeeves by P. G. Wodehouse

I enjoyed listening to the audio version of My Man Jeeves by P. G. Wodehouse and narrated by David Thorn. Listening time for My Man Jeeves is approximately five hours in length.

I enjoyed listening to this collection of short stories by P. G. Wodehouse. They were particularly humorous and of course, Jeeves comes to the rescue every time with some pretty hilarious results!!

David Thorn does a good job reading this collection of short stories... My only complaint is Thorn's repetition of rolling his "R's" throughout the entire narration, which grows annoying after the first 25 times!! Other than that I enjoyed this audio edition.

The stories included in this collection are as follows:

1. Leave it to Jeeves

2. Jeeves and the Unbidden Guest

3. Jeeves and the Hard Boiled Egg

4. Absent Treatment

5. Helping Freddie

6. Rallying Around Old George

7. Doing Clarence a Bit of Good

8. The Aunt and the Sluggard

I'm giving My Man Jeeves a rating of 7 stars our of 10 stars. Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment