Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Italian Laundromat by A. M. Khalifa

I recently read The Italian Laundromat by A. M. Khalifa in a single afternoon. It is a short story roughly 62 pages in length.

The following is a plot summary is as follows for The Italian Laundromat from Amazon:
When Donatello finally decides to escape her husband's tyranny, engaging in panty-melting sexual encounters with a young, dark-skinned immigrant is just her appetizer. But as her plot thickens, Donatello finds she may have bitten off more than she can chew. 
Get swept away in the sensual and mysterious world of The Italian Laundromat where even the most oppressed underdog dreams of having the last laugh.

For the most part, I enjoyed reading The Italian Laundromat... It was a fun, fast read with a decent storyline and some spicy sex scenes. My only major complaint is that some scene changes happened abruptly from scene to the next. Otherwise I enjoyed reading the The Italian Laundromat.

I'm giving The Italian Laundromat a rating of 6.5 stars out of 10 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment