Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday -- Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. 

Each week a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget, so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow book bloggers!!


I have so many books to read in my ever growing 'to be read pile', that sometimes I don't no which ones to read first!! Below is a combination of physical books, eBooks, and an audiobook to read over the summer. I may change up my reading list as time goes by this summer... In the meantime here's my Top Ten Books On My Summer TBR list as follows:

1. Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly
2. Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
3. Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos
4. The House of Gentlemen by Kathy Hepinstall
5. The Soloist by Steve Lopez
6. Swan Song by Lee Hanson
7. Stages by Katie Paul
8. The Tapping Cure by Roberta Temes Ph.D.
9. Breathe You Are Alive by Thich Nhat Hanh
10. Appalachian Serenade by Sarah Loudin Thomas

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great list! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and commenting on my blog post! I've already read one of the books, Stages by Katie Paul, and posted a review of my thoughts regarding Stages.... Nine more books to read on my list!

      Delete