Saturday, September 27, 2014

Wonderfully Wicked Read-a-Thon!

My Shelf Confessions

I'm becoming totally addicted in participating in read-a-thons!! They're so much fun to participate in because not only can you have fun reading (always a perk), but you can also have fun socializing with other readers/bloggers and participate in various challenges.

I've decided to join the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon hosted by My Shelf Confessions. I'm not sure yet what I'll be reading during this read-a-thon, but deciding which books to read is half the fun! The following is more information about the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon:
The Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon is a time when we all get together to dedicate the days of October 17-27 to as much reading as possible. You read as much as you can in order to get yourself a little further through that huge to-read pile! We know real life gets in the way and even if you can’t participate more than one day, you’re welcome to join in on the fun!
Click on the link above to grab the Wicked Wildfire Read-A-Thon button and to sign up. I hope to see you there!! Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment