Monday, February 9, 2015

Naughty Lisa & An Unexpected Client by Kathi Honeycutt

Erotica Short Story
Naughty Lisa & An Unexpected Client by Kathi Honeycutt is an erotic, short story approximately 20 pages in length and takes less about 30 minutes to read.

I downloaded the eVersion of Naughty Lisa & An Unexpected Client to my Kindle from Amazon for free a few years ago and have finally found the time to read it. The following is my unbiased review.

Naughty Lisa & An Unexpected Client is the CHEESIEST erotica read ever! The only redeeming features of this short story were that it was free and took less than 30 minutes for me to read. Naughty Lisa & An Unexpected Client contained a poorly written storyline, underdeveloped characters that I could care less about, and sex, Sex & (you guessed it!!) MORE SEX! 

I like erotica short stories, novellas and novels with more substance to them verses ones with poor storytelling and bad characters. Sex should be part of the story and well executed, but not poorly written drivel like this stuff.

I'm giving Naughty Lisa & An Unexpected Client by Kathi Honeycutt a rating of 1.5 stars out of 10 stars. Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm sorry but that cover AND the title made me crack up!!!

    So sorry that you had to read a horribly executed erotica. Erotica could be a hit or miss with me, depending on the author's talent with writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found the cover art on this book to be CHEESY!! This should have been my first clue that it was going to be a cheesy read.

      Delete