Friday, May 15, 2015

Bout of Books 13.0 Read-A-Thon ~~~ Day 5 Update!!

Bout of Books


Today was the fifth day of participation in the Bout of Books 13.0 Read-A-Thon!! It wasn't a great day for reading for me. I only listened to about an hour of my current audiobook. I am still listening to the audio version of Fidelity by Thomas Perry and have listened to about 45% of it at this time.

I've also participated in a total of three read-a-thon challenges at this point as well --- the Bookish Survey hosted by Writing My Own Fairytale, the Book Haiku hosted by Kristina Horner, and From Modern to Classic hosted by Ranty Runt of a Reader.


Happy reading!! I hope you're enjoying the Bout of Books 13.0 Read-A-Thon as much as I am.

2 comments:

  1. J here, stopping by from the #boutofbooks challenge.
    I've followed your GFC.
    45% is pretty good. Hope you get to finish!
    @JLenniDorner

    ReplyDelete