I recently read an ebook titled Knitting Stitches For Beginners by Emma Brown and it is approximately 220 pages. Knitting Stitches For Beginners is a good knitting book for both beginning and intermediate knitters.
I think I'll be referring to Knitting Stitches For Beginners by Emma Brown quite a bit in the future! So, what did I link about this book? A lot actually! Some of the things I enjoyed the most are as follows:
* I enjoyed the author's writing style!! It was fun to read what Emma Brown shared in her book.
* The plethora of links to videos (as well as photographs) on how to do the various knitting stitches and other techniques discussed in Knitting Stitches For Beginners.
* Good instructions on various types of knitting stitches.
* Important reasons for keep a knitting journal.
* Standard abbreviations used in knitting patterns.
* How to read a pattern and how to hold the needles and yarn while knitting.
This is just some of the things I enjoyed about reading Knitting Stitches For Beginners by Emma Brown.
I am giving Knitting Stitches For Beginners by Emma Brown a rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars.
Until my next post, happy knitting!