Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday Finds #105

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by Jenn at A Daily Rhythm. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list... 

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


The following four books are ones that I've added to my ever growing reading 'to be read' pile this week:

1. Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
2. A Very Russian Christmas by Roxie Rivera
3. Sizzle by Olivia Aycock
4. Holiday Heat by Noelle Adams

So, which books did you add to your 'to be read' pile or reading wishlist this week?

2 comments:

  1. I should be looking out for more Holiday themed reads as well! I haven't been reading them so far. (Although I started Let It Snow the other week)Happy reading and thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete