Tuesday, December 8, 2015

The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg

Unabridged Audio Version
I listened to the unabridged audio version of The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg and narrated by Mike Chamberlin. Listening time for this unabridged audiobook is 10 hours, 57 minutes.

A couple people I know have read The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg and really enjoyed this book. 


I've been wanting to change several of my own habits to improve my overall lifestyle. So, I finally made the time to listen to the Audible download of The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg on my Kindle. 

Wow, am I ever impressed with what I heard and learned while listening to this audiobook. The writing and research is really engaging and Mike Chamberlin is an awesome narrator!! I am very tempted to listen to this audiobook again before the year is up. There is tons of information contained within this book. As I was listening to this audiobook, I wasn't sure how I was going to put all the information together in order to help myself change the habits I want to change... Thank goodness, the very last section in the book wraps up by discussing how to change one's personal habits!! Now, I too, can use the techniques from The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg to create positive change in my life.

I am giving The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg a rating of 5 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment