Monday, May 16, 2016

Warwick's of La Jolla Bookstore at the San Diego International Airport

Bookstore at The San Diego International Airport ~ Terminal 2

Being a book lover and avid reader, I truly enjoy visiting independent bookstores!! 

I recently flew down to San Diego to visit my parents for two weeks to celebrate Mother's Day, my mom's birthday, and my birthday with my parents. While waiting around to board the airplane for my return flight home, I had time to visit Warwick's of La Jolla Bookstore at the San Diego International Airport in Terminal Two before my return flight home. Warwick's has had a bookstore located in downtown La Jolla for ages, so was surprised to discover that they now have a location at the San Diego International Airport.

Warwick's of La Jolla Bookstore at the San Diego International Airport is a typical bookstore filled with the latest book releases for avid readers to enjoy reading while waiting to board their flights... And of course, read while on their flight to their desired destination.

I also enjoyed seeing the buy two books, get one book free special at Warwick's of La Jolla Bookstore. Being an avid reader, it was difficult to pass up this deal even if this book special was only a select group of book titles!

Next time you fly to or from San Diego, I hope you'll visit Warwick's of La Jolla Bookstore at the San Diego International Airport in Terminal Two.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment