Friday, July 1, 2016

10 Coolest Innovations For Book-Lovers!

I come across some really cool book related articles on Bustle's website. I discovered an article on Bustle titled The 10 Coolest Innovations For Book-Lovers, Because Reading Is Serious Business by E. Ce Miller.

I am so happy that Bookcrossing made the list of coolest inventions for book lovers. I've been an active member of Bookcrossing for 9.5 years now and I love Bookcrossing!

Little Free Libraries also made the list of coolest book inventions and I love Little Free Libraries too.

I am curious about book vending machines too. I've heard about them for years, but I've never encountered one yet in real life. I also want to smell Paper Passion perfume out of sheer curiosity to see if it really smells like a book. And, WOW, plantable books?!? Plantable books are a new concept to me, which sounds cool!

Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Point & Click Dictionary and the Plantable Book. It would also be neat to build my own free library house. These houses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never heard of the plantable book until reading the above article, now I want one.

      Delete