Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Little Free Libraries in Petaluma, California!!

This past weekend, my husband and I visited Petaluma, California for the day... I love day-trips! We had a blast in Petaluma for the day. If you haven't been to Petaluma before, it's a small quaint town in Northern Californian near Napa.

During our visit to Petaluma, we visited two different Little Free Libraries near downtown Petaluma. I was able to drop off a total of four books -- Three books into one Little Free Library and one book into another Little Free Library!! The two Little Free Libraries I visited in Petaluma mark the 10th and 11th Little Free Libraries I've visited. I even snagged a free paperback copy of Amsterdam by Ian McEwan to read.

All of the books I left inside each Little Free Library in Petaluma were registered on Bookcrossing.

I've visited six different Little Free Libraries in the past month. I really enjoy visiting Little Free Libraries as each one is unique in its own way. :-)


Little Free Library on 823 Madison Street
Petaluma, California 94952-3339

Little Free Library on 422 Walnut Street
Petaluma, California 94952

6 comments:

  1. These are both cute!

    You know, you inspired me to start searching for these Little Free Libraries and to blog about my little adventures. :D

    I have one post up already. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yippee!! Enjoy the journey of finding Little Free Libraries. It's fun finding them, sharing books you've read with others, and finding new ones to read. :-)

      Delete
  2. Love this! I never heard of Little Free Libraries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Free Libraries are so much fun to visit. I hope you are able to find one in your area to visit.

      Delete
  3. These libraries are great. I discovered the first one about 9 months ago, and about two dozen others since. Soon to post a list of locations, as I wish I did from the start. It will take time to rediscover all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to find as many new to me Little Free Libraries as time permits. I love them and share my new LFL finds when I do here on my book blog.

      Thanks for stopping by and leaving me comment.

      Delete