Friday, September 30, 2016

2016 Third Quarter Wrap Up Post!!


So far, 2016 has proved to be a much better year for reading than I had anticipated it be for me. I've finished or listening to a total of 72 books to date!

The following is a brief break down of the books I've read or listened to so far this year:

I've read 25 physical books.
I've read 14 eBooks.
I've listened to 33 audiobooks.


Some of my favorite books for 2016 have been the following ones:

1. Yellow Crocus by Laila Ibrahim
2. The Good Traitor by Ryan Quinn
3. Stoned: Jewelry, Obsession, and How Desire Shapes the World by Aja Raden
4 My LIfe On The Road by Gloria Steinem
5. The Ghost and the Graveyard by Genevieve Jack
6. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
7. The Assassination of the Archduke: Sarajevo 1914 and the Romance That Changed the World by Greg King & Sue Woolmans
8. Flight by Sherman Alexie
9. Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender
10. Deadly Readings by Laura Bradford

11. I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
12. The Common Secret by Susan Wicklund
13. Hard Cold Winter by Glen Erik Hamilton
14. The Woman on the Orient Express by Lindsay Jayne Ashford
15. Blood Wager by Connie Suttle
16. Tiger Eyes by Judy Blume
17. A Life In Parts by Bryan Cranston

So, how many books have you read this year and which ones have bee your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment