Sunday, January 15, 2017

The Rippler (Ripple Series Book 1) by Cidney Swanson

Unabridged Audio Version
I listened to the unabridged audio version of The Rippler (Ripple Series Book 1) by Cidney Swanson and narrated by Sarah Mollo-Christensen. Listening time for The Rippler (Ripple Series Book 1) by Cidney Swanson is 6 hours, 37 minutes. 

The Rippler (Ripple Series Book 1) by Cidney Swanson is the first novel in a young adult series, that I discovered while browsing Amazon's website. The Rippler (Ripple Series Book 1) by Cidney Swanson received really good reviews from online reviewers. I also liked the premise of The Rippler (Ripple Series Book 1) by Cidney Swanson, so I decided to listen to this novel. 

I am glad that I did listen to The Rippler (Ripple Series Book 1) by Cidney Swanson. It's a good novel. I liked the storyline quite a bit and the writing is solid. I enjoyed many of the characters, especially the leading character of Samantha and also the character of Will, whom Samantha falls in love with during the course of this novel. I also enjoyed Sarah Mollo-Christensen's narration of The Rippler (Ripple Series Book 1) by Cidney Swanson.

The following is a summary for The Rippler (Ripple Series Book 1) by Cidney Swanson from Audible:
Samantha yearns to shed the label of that girl whose mom died, but finding she can turn invisible isn't what she had in mind. Especially when she learns the neo-Nazi who killed her mom may be after her next. Sam's crush Will offers help and secrecy, but the time is coming when Sam will have to choose between keeping her secrets and keeping Will safe.
I am giving The Rippler (Ripple Series Book 1) by Cidney Swanson a rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment