Sunday, February 26, 2017

Codename: Ace of Spades (Blake, the Good Guy) by J. Tanner

Short Story
Codename: Ace of Spades (Blake, the Good Guy) by J. Tanner is a short story approximately 30 pages in length. I downloaded Codename: Ace of Spades (Blake, the Good Guy) by J. Tanner for FREE to my Kindle from Amazon. 

Below is my unbiased review of Codename: Ace of Spades (Blake, the Good Guy) by J. Tanner.

The first few paragraphs of Codename: Ace of Spades (Blake, the Good Guy) by J. Tanner were promising, but things quickly went south from there. This short story was awful and I didn't like it. This short story was pointless to me.

I am giving Codename: Ace of Spades (Blake, the Good Guy) by J. Tanner a rating of 1 star out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment