Friday, May 5, 2017

50/50 Friday ~ Best/Worst Book Read in April



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Karen @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.

This week's topic is to highlight your Best/Worst Book Read In April 2017!


I read a total of 24 unique reads during the month of April... Several of them received 4 star ratings and several received 1 star ratings, so it's going to be tough deciding the best of the lot and the worst of the lot!


My Best Read for the Month of April is:

(Click above link to read my review)



My Worst Reads for the Month of April are:

(Click above link to read my review)



(Click above link to read my review)


Share your best and worst reads with me for the month of April 2017 in the comments section below.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap! 24 books!? I bow down to your amazing reading month! I read 8 and thought that was pretty good.

    Also thanks for linking up <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up is quite the creative title. I'll have to check it out! Thanks for linking up, Lisa!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete