Thursday, May 4, 2017

A Romance Novella Featuring Colonel Sanders has been released by KFC!

I discovered an article on Bustle's website titled, A Colonel Sanders Romance Novella Is Being Released By KFC In Honor Of Mother's Day by Cristina Arreola. In the article, Cristina Arreola wrote:
If you, like me, are wondering why KFC is so invested in the Mother's Day game, the answer is pretty simple: it's the restaurant chain's best-selling day of the year. According to a press release from the company, KFC experiences a 40% jump in sales and serves around 380,000 families on Mother's Day.
Who knew Mother's Day was KFC's bestselling day of the year? Certainly not me!

Right now on Amazon, you can download the ebook edition of KFC's new romance novella titled, Tender Wings of Desire, featuring Colonel Sanders. Tender Wings of Desire is 96 pages in length.

As a side note, I initially thought it was a hoax that KFC was publishing a romance novella featuring Colonel Sanders... But I guess it isn't a hoax after all. 

I find it both funny and a bit cheesy that KFC has published a romance novella featuring Colonel Sanders. Not sure if I'll read this novella or not... It is free right now, so why not? Worse case scenario I don't finish the novella and best case scenario is the novella is better than expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment