Monday, June 5, 2017

Rice Cooker Revenge by S. J. Pajonas

Rice Cooker Revenge by S. J. Pajonas is another short story I read over the weekend in the course of a couple of hours. 

Rice Cooker Revenge by S. J. Pajonas is approximately 45 pages in length.

I was able to download Rice Cooker Revenge by S. J. Pajonas to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon.

Below is my honest, unbiased review of Rice Cooker Revenge by S. J. Pajonas.

I liked this short story set in Japan... I liked the idea of an inanimate object, in this case a rice cooker, taking revenge against injustices against it and others!! What a fun idea for a short story. I liked the relationship between Ryu and the rice cooker and how the rice cooker helps Ryu get ahead in life.

The following is a plot summary for Rice Cooker Revenge by S. J. Pajonas from Amazon:
It sits there on the counter, quiet and contemplative.
Who knew rice cookers could be so vengeful?
Ryu must decide whether to stay or leave The Chef’s kitchen, so he turns to an unlikely ally for help.
~~~
Shhh… Listen To The Gods.
The Japanese believe the gods live in all things. Trees, appliances, animals, buildings — they all have a spirit living within them. Maybe, if you listen carefully, you can hear them too.
I am giving Rice Cooker Revenge by S. J. Pajonas a rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment