Thursday, October 12, 2017

Another Reason to Feel Blessed About Being A Bookcrosser!! Lucky Me!!

Earlier this month, I wrote a post sharing the joys of Bookcrossing with my blog readers. 

Well, I have another reason to be grateful for being a member of Bookcrossing!

I keep a wishlist of books I want to read on Bookcrossing. This way I have a digital list of all the books I would like to read at my finger tips for when I am ready to acquire a copy of any book I wish to read.

Any member of Bookcrossing has access to my wishlist of books. If a Bookcrosser just so happens to have a copy of the book I'd like to read and feels like sharing it with me, then they can mail the copy of the book to me by requesting my mailing details.

It just so happens that I had News of the World by Paulette Jiles on my Bookcrossing reading wishlist. Earlier this week, I received the paperback edition of News of the World by Paulette Jiles in the mail from another Bookcrossing in Las Vegas. I was surprised to receive this novel as I had no idea it was coming my way.

I look forward to reading News of the World by Paulette Jiles.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. How great is that? I hope you find the book as good as I did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure and post a review once I've read News of the World.

      Delete