Sunday, May 27, 2018

Choose by Ryan C. Thomas



I listened to unabridged version of Choose by Ryan C. Thomas and narrated by John Cormier. This a novella that falls in to the thriller/suspense and horror genres. Listening time for Choose by Ryan C. Thomas is 1 hour, 40 minutes.

Choose by Ryan C. Thomas started off with action right from the beginning and sucks the reader in right away. I thought the story was interesting enough to see this novella through to the very end even if the middle section had some weak details. However, it was listening to the last 20 minutes of Choose by Ryan C. Thomas that had my eyes rolling... The plot seemed too unbelievable, fantastical, cheesy, and left me from giving this novella a 3 star rating.

The following is a plot summary for Choose by Ryan C. Thomas from Amazon:
Mr. Baker's normal life is turned upside down when he is visited by a mysterious cowboy one day. With a gun to his head, Mr. Baker is given until midnight to make a drastic choice. Either kill his wife, or kill his daughter. If he doesn't choose one, the cowboy will kill them both. Mr. Baker has only a few hours left to figure out what the hell is going on. If he can't solve the mystery, people are going to die.
I am giving Choose by Ryan C. Thomas a rating of 1 star out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. Since horror is one genre I cannot get into I would not have read this anyway. Sorry it disappointed you.

    ReplyDelete