Monday, May 21, 2018

Happy Birthday to Me!!


Today is my birthday!!
My hubby surprised me and purchased an
Audible membership as one of my birthday gifts.
Gotta hand it to my hubby for knowing
what to give me as a birthday gift.

I look forward to listening to some fantastic
audiobooks for the remainder of the year! 
I've chosen to start listening to 
I Am Anastasia by Ariel Lawhon.

I've been binge listening to I Am Anastasia 
by Ariel Lawhon. I'm 33% into this
historical fiction novel so far! It's a
good novel thus far. 

4 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Such a good hubby! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I feel blessed to have such a good hubby!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a lovely and mellow birthday this year, which was perfect as I'd just returned home from vacation a couple of days prior to my birthday.

      Delete